PT Kayan Marine Shipyard
(KMSh) is a shipyard operator company in Kalimantan that provides international standard infrastructure and services in the field of shipbuilding, repair, maintenance and fabrication for industrial needs.
To support all business units of the KPP Group and others in the field of ship repair and construction of ships with world-class standards.
- To increase growth and maximize value for all stakeholders.
- To provide the best quality product and service safely for our customers by using efficient business processes, highly skilled people, advanced technologies and equipment, and be able to deliver on time.
- To create employment opportunities that are as beneficial as possible for Indonesian citizens and also carry out sustainable development for employees.
- To provide a safe and environmentally friendly workplace.
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility in society.
NEW SHIP BUILDING
- TUG BOAT
- SPOB & TANKER
- GENERAL CARGO
- REPAIR SIDE HULL
- BLASTING && PAINTING
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL REPAIR
- REPAIR PIPING SYSTEM
- GRAP BUCKET
- LAMP TOWER
Our shipyard facility includes 3 slipway areas that can accommodate boats up to 1000 tons, and barges and cranes up to 2000 tons. These slipways are used for launching and docking ships, as well as for building and repairing them.
We have two hydraulic winches in our shipyard that are able to operate in low, medium and high rotation speed with capacity up to 2230 tons of ship load.
Other than operating as KPPGroup’s main loading and unloading facility, our jetty also caters for our shipyard operation, providing over 3000 square meter area for accommodating large vessels.
We are using 1020 square meter Auto Blast Chamber (QXY2500-8) that offers the perfect solution for Blasting-Painting of steel plates and structures with the capability to automatically conduct A-to-Z process, from descaling, removing rust, to paint spraying and drying.
We provide supply of oxygen up to 72 tanks per day with an advanced Oxymat machine, an oxygen generator system with efficient energy consumption and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology.
Our factory workshop covers a vast 1560 square meter area, in addition to a 368 square meter maintenance workshop in our shipyard facility. Within the workshops, we are well-equipped with machines that supports our shipbuilding, repairs and fabrication operations.
Completing our capability as a competent shipyard service provider, our facility is equipped with a wide range of heavy equipment to assist our shipbuilding and repair operation.
Our main warehousing facility extends to 648 square meter area, along with additional space for paint stock and open yard for shipbuilding and repair material storage, each serving its specific storage functionality.